To access the settings of a project: Project > "Settings" icon in the top right corner of the window (below the user drop-down menu).
You can set up several elements of the project, divided into sections. To display the detail of a section, click on the arrow on the left. Your choices of open/closed sections are saved to allow you to keep open sections that you use frequently.
Click on one of the sections below to see more details, and click on a feature to view the dedicated article.
- Name of the projet
- Type of project (professional or personal)
- Personal fields and additional fields
- Archive the project
- Delete the project
Collaboration on project
- Sharing a project with members and managing their access rights
- Assignment by default of one or more members when creating new tasks
- Switch of one resource or member with another