You can decide with whom you want to share your projects and manage each member's access rights to the project.
Share a project with members
You can access the sharing settings of project in two ways:
- Left sidebar menu > Project name > Click on the 3 dots next to the name. A menu opens, then click on "Share".
- Left sidebar menu > Project> "Settings" icon in the top right corner of the window. Go to the "Project sharing" section.
Type the member's name in the "Search or create a member" field. If the member does not exist in your team, it will be automatically created and added to the list of project members.
You have to choose their access rights:
- "No access": The member does not have access to the project. This status can be used when you want to include their contribution to this project without sharing the project with them or when you want to organize your project before sharing it.
- "Read-only": The member can add comments and validate his actions, but he can not create a task or modify the schedule.
- "Modification": The member can edit and create a task or edit a schedule, but can not invite other members or manage the rights of existing members.
- "Administrator": The member has every rights, including inviting members, duplicating the project or archiving it.
The "Creator" status is assigned by default to the creator of the project and can not be modified.
Members' authorizations can be changed at any time.
You can directly invite one or more the project members by selecting them and clicking on "Invite".
Members will receive an email invitation to share this project with you (with the chosen access rights).