"Project" > "What" tab: This tab allows you to list all the tasks to be performed and to organize them within task lists. This is a representation of the Kanban board.
You can do several things:
- Create tasks and task lists.
- Change the task lists order.
- Rename, duplicate or delete a task list by clicking on the three small points present to the right of the task list's name.
- Move a task from one task list to another by drag and drop.
- Mark a task as completed directly by clicking on the "Validation" icon in the bottom right corner of the task.
- Position a task as a priority by clicking on the "Arrow" icon at the top left of the task.
You can use the filters located at the top right corner of your window to customize the display.
Good practice: There can only be 2 priority tasks per task list. If you set a third priority task in the same list, the oldest one will shift back to a non-priority task.